dimanche 4 novembre 2012

To repent or wake up next to un ange pour le reste de sa vie...


I wake up at the scent of yours.
I wake up at the smoothness of your kisses.
I wake up at the softness of your blond hair.
I wake up at the glimpse of your fingers on my lips.
I wake up at your evil touch full of naughty intentions.
I wake up at the glance of yours.

And now I only wake up at the memories of yours, left alone with memories that don’t want to be lost or fade away. Des tourments à chérir, à endurer, à faire souffrir, à languir jusqu’à ce que je rencontre cette femme, angélique, exhalant une fragrance innocente, une beauté bouleversante comme celle de Sibyl Vane qui corrompit l’âme de Dorian Gray; à une exception près, elle ne pouvait pas être témoin de sa propre beauté. Quant à moi, mon âme était déjà maudite, jinxed, condamnée à faire du mal aux autres pour mon bien-être personnel.

It was like she was singing or trying to say, or I was told that I got to believe that she got what it takes to stand out above the crowd, even if she got to shout out loud! And no one can take that statement from her or change it because no one dares to tell her how beautiful she was though she was blind. Un ange pour un repenti sincère!? Elle me demandait seulement le chemin pour rejoindre la cathédrale de Notre-Dame. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

I am listening to what you have to say! Because un échange pour avancer est toujours le bienvenue. So you are free to leave comments :)